Iran has a great potential. It can be one of the most prosperous and developed countries in the region. Iranian people are highly educated and intelligent, but the power belongs to the clergy and the supreme leader. Revolutionary Guard brutally suppresses any sign of dissent. The regime is slowly destroying the country in vain attempts to quench their thirst for power and dominance in the Middle East.
Here are a few reasons why Iran remains a hypocrite and a toxic country;
- Iran finances and support many terrorist groups, e.g. hamas and hezbollah
- Iran hang gays
- Iran arrest, torture and kill members of opposition groups
- Iran arrest, torture and kill members of Bahais
- Iran involves in any war it can, e.g. Syria, Yemen, Israel and Palestinians
- Iran doesn’t respect Embassies. Even Hitler and Stalin did it
- Iran sent their own children to clean minefields
Such a nice country!