With the recent development in the telecommunication and telephone industry, you can know who called you in South Africa. Nowadays, all android smartphones or Apple phones have caller ID embedded in it. When you receive a call, the caller ID of that person is shown on the mobile screen. How to check who called me on this number from South Africa? In this article, we have given ways to check who called you in South Africa.
How to check who called me in South Africa
If someone calls you with a hidden identity in South Africa, you can know about this person with the help of third-party applications from the Apple Store and Google store. You can download third-party applications to know who called you.
You can download these apps:
1. Call App: Caller ID, Call Blocker and Recording calls
2. Truecaller: Caller ID and Recording calls
3. Drupe: Contacts, Phone Dialer & Caller ID
Follow these steps to trace a call from an unknown caller ID
1. Download the third-party app on your phone
2. Sign up/Register on the app
3. Activate your ID
4. When receiving a call from an unknown number, decline it and the third-party app will do its trick.
5. On the screen, you can now see the details of the caller’s ID
6. The details will be displayed on the screen
7. You can call back or report it to the authorities if you find anything suspicious
Effects of unknown calls in South Africa
Unknown calls are unsafe for everyone using smartphones. Scammers and pranksters can call from an unknown number.
Mobile phone harassment is a sensitive issue. Most of the time unknown calls are meant to be harmful or scam people, hence the need to find out who is behind the call is important.