in eastern dr congo a rebel group attacks security forces
After the incident, which began about 1:40 a.m. local time, six attackers and two soldiers were slain. “They (rebels) fired multiple rounds,” said Brigadier General Bob Ngoie Kilubi, commander of the 33rd military zone. They attempted but failed to grab ammunition at a police camp.” “They wanted to attack the 10th military region to release their compatriots who were being detained there.” The CPC 64 movement is behind the assailants. We’d rather keep them hidden in the shadows.” He informed journalists that they are attempting to avoid any type of destruction and that they are prepared for the repercussions. He went on to say that they were able to apprehend roughly 40 rebels.
Brigadier General Ngoie Kilubi reassured residents that they should remain calm and encouraged them not to leave their houses. He explained that certain exit routes in the town had been shut to reduce traffic. “In some parts of town, sporadic gunshots can still be heard.” The army has dispatched order and security personnel to put a halt to the attack initiated yesterday night by armed men who have been identified by the army as members of the CPC 64 movement.”
“Over 40 of them came through Brasserie, Nyamugo, and other places. “They’ve been chanting and saying they’ve come to liberate the country,” a senior military official told HumAngle, declining to be identified because he is not authorized to speak for the army.
According to civil society sources, enemy forces continue to parade around Bukavu, singing songs urging the public to assist them in liberating their nation. The city had been settled and was under the hands of the military forces of the Democratic Republic of Congo, FARDC, who were battling to restore total calm in Bukavu as of 8 a.m. on Wednesday. During the battle, the CPC 64 disarmed several FARDC soldiers.
The Gujarat Titans (GT) team confirmed Thursday that fast bowler Kagiso Rabada is taking an early IPL 2025 exit to…
The International Finance Corporation gives Raxio Group $100 million to accelerate their data center building efforts throughout Sub-Saharan African regions.…
The Oklahoma City Thunder secured their tenth consecutive victory by beating the Chicago Bulls 145-117. This victory raised their season…
The Board of Control for Cricket in India introduced a detailed list of cricket matches that will take place at…
Rob Walter Resigns his Position as coach for the Proteas men's team for white-ball games because personal problems needed attention.…
Starting April 2, South African drivers will get lower costs when filling their tanks as fuel prices decrease for all…
This website uses cookies.